Equipping and encouraging the family economy:
The Nuts & Bolts of the Family Business
July 20,21 Lakewood, Colorado
The 2012 inaugural conference was A Power Packed Two-Day Event attended by more than 300 people who heard keynote sessions and moderated panel discussions on topics that are crucial to the family business:
- What is the “Family Economy?”
- How To Start a Business and The Business Plan – bookkeeping, structure, capitalization
- How to decide which Business Is Right For Your Family?
- Accounting, Business Structure, Employees
- How to Market Your Business – advertising, social media, customer care and relationships
- Owning a Business vs Owning a Job
- Transition from Employee into Business Owner. Can I Do Both?
- Profiles of Family Businesses
- The Young Guns
- Priorities and Integrating Your Business into Your Family Economy
The speakers and panelists are business operators and entrepreneurs who are starting and operating successful family businesses.
More than 50 family businesses were represented in the vendor hall. Many families used the opportunity to network with one another and showcase their businesses to all who attended. Many business relationships and mentorships and friendships were begun over lunch and the many coffee time discussions.
Major sponsors included ANB Bank, Christian Family Business Association, Serff Creative Group and Aslan Construction.
Conference CD Sets Available Now!
You may order the CD set of all 14 sessions for just $29, Click here to order