- This event has passed.
Business Basics for the Self-Employed and Business Owners
October 19 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
A new workshop series to help grow your family business from AME.
This class is for the self employed or business owners who:
- Are excellent at their trade or service but need help and advice with business management and administration
- Know they need to work ON their business and not just IN their business
- Know that bookkeeping is not their best subject
- Are too tired after working all day to take care of the admin/office work at night
- Know they are spending too many unproductive hours dealing with tasks they are not good at
Come learn how to:
- Make more money and save time by delegating work you are not good at
- Eliminate work that is not necessary for profitability and growth
- Make your business grow by working ON your business and not just IN it
Thursday, Oct. 19th, 2017
Koelbel Library, Forum Room
(Holly and Orchard in the DTC area)
5955 S Holly St, Centennial, CO 80121
Includes refreshments and snacks
About the Speakers
Dale Johnson is a business planning specialist who works with entrepreneurs and small business owners to create customized growth plans that are tied to measurable results. He is founder and owner of Administrative Concepts, Inc., a 29-year-old firm based in Lakewood, Colorado, that provides strategic services for tax, payroll and human resources. Dale’s industry experience is vast, working with clients in auto, construction, medical, software and professional services (to name a few). He can be reached at email@example.com or by visiting www.adminconcepts.com.