- This event has passed.
Real Estate for the Family Economy: Workshop 1
July 27 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$87
A new workshop series to help grow your family business from AME.
Whether it is your residence or a rental income property you own it is probably the the largest single financial asset in your family economy. If managed correctly it can be a tremendous blessing. If not, it can be a terrible curse. Join these sessions to learn the strategies you can use to effectively acquire and manage your family real estate for the long term.
These sessions are designed to be interactive with plenty of Q&A. We will work through various scenarios in class.
The class size is limited to 40 participants. The session talks and handouts have been designed to be useful to anyone who owns or is considering owning residential or commercial real estate.
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Session I/Residential Real Estate Topics Include:
- Do you own your real estate or does it own you? Getting this in the proper order.
- Your tenant can make or break you: Increase your chances of selecting the best.
- Making sense of residential leases
- Ignoring dollars while chasing pennies: What’s the deal with maintenance and repairs?
- “Death by a thousand paper cuts”: do it, delegate it, or delete it
- Simple financial analysis to determine rate of return and value
- Butchers, Bakers and Candlestick Makers: Which players do you need on your team and how to choose them.
Koelbel Library, Forum Room
(Holly and Orchard in the DTC area)
5955 S Holly St, Centennial, CO 80121
Includes refreshments and snacks
About the Speakers