Real Estate for the Family Economy: Workshop 2
August 24 @ 1:00 am - 4:30 pm$87
A new workshop series to help grow your family business from AME.
Whether it is your residence or a rental income property you own it is probably the the largest single financial asset in your family economy. If managed correctly it can be a tremendous blessing. If not, it can be a terrible curse. Join these sessions to learn the strategies you can use to effectively acquire and manage your family real estate for the long term.
These sessions are designed to be interactive with plenty of Q&A. We will work through various scenarios in class.
The class size is limited to 40 participants. The session talks and handouts have been designed to be useful to anyone who owns or is considering owning residential or commercial real estate.
Thursday, August 24, 2017
Session II/Commercial Real Estate Topics Include:
- Property Types and Characteristics: Retail, Office, Industrial, Self Storage
- Tenant Leases and Operating Expenses: What are “CAM” and “NNN” and what do they mean to you?
- Owning and Managing Commercial Real Estate
- Simple financial analysis to determine rate of return and property value
- Decision making: Do I buy it, do I sell it or do I keep it?
Koelbel Library, Forum Room
(Holly and Orchard in the DTC area)
5955 S Holly St, Centennial, CO 80121
Includes refreshments and snacks
About the Speakers