Charting the Course for Your Family Business
May 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
“He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven.” – Psalm 107: 29-30
More than a dozen real, relevant talks, including:
- Wisdom, Character, Work, Wealth – What did Solomon learn and what must we never forget?
- Helping Visionaries Count The Cost
- Money 101: Real Basic Relevant Skills for young people
- Own a Job or Own a Business – what’s the difference?
- Grow Your Business – the power of your brand
- The Serial Entrepreneur – how to have more than 1 successful business
- Mentorship – involve your children: why and how?
- Business Exit Strategies – how to finish well
Many sessions in Q&A format
Fantastic pricing on resources from AME and Generations
May 11, 2019 from 9am to 4pm.
Located at the Reformation Church in Elizabeth, Colorado
Wisdom, Character, Work, Wealth (part 1) – Kevin Swanson
Mentorship: Involve your children – why and how – Bill Roach and Chad Roach
- A) The Serial Entrepreneur – how to have more than 1 successful endeavor – Steve Vaughan, Don Nelson, Mike Cheney, Shari McMinn
- B) Grow Your Business – the power of your brand – Ian Serff
Business Lunch Real Estate: what’s true and what’s not – Mike Cheney, Don Nelson, Chad Roach
- A) Business Exit Strategies – persevere and finish well – Steve Vaughan, Shari McMinn, Zane McMinn
- B) Helping Visionaries Count The Cost – Joseph Graber
- A) A- Money 10: Earn, Give, Save, Spend – Mike Cheney
- B) Wives assisting Husbands in the Family Economy – Shari McMinn
Wisdom, Character, Work, Wealth (part 2) – Kevin Swanson
Add a family member to one of the above options:
Yes I want the live stream!
Reformation Church of Elizabeth