Stirring Up Your Appetite for Business
Here is a one-year course with practical examples drawn from ACTUAL examples and REAL companies owned and operated by the author. Build a business plan as you learn the process of forming, starting, and operating a business.
This course is appropriate for both High School students and adults. The material is simple to teach and to learn. This course makes difficult economic and marketing concepts easy to understand. Both teacher and student will learn theory and practice. Here you will find immediate application to start and operate a business. Academic study and practical application are taught together. This is economical, efficient, and true mentorship!
- Practical full year study on establishing and operating a business enterprise built on a biblical foundation.
- Easily teachable – just follow the steps with simple level assignments
- Relevant – learning occurs through application
- Instruction from Proverbs and Ecclesiastes on wisdom, character, and work
- Study through the process of starting and running a business while building an actual business plan
- Grasp and understand basic economics, money management, and personal finance.
- Use the knowledge gained to ACTUALLY start and operate a REAL family business.
- 17 lessons divided into 36 weeks at four hours per week, about 45 minutes per day
- 136-140 hours of study
- Includes reading, research, follow up tests, worksheets, and quizzes
Hear an interview with Mike Cheney about the book on Generations radio.