The AME Real Estate Seminar will address biblical stewardship in the context of the real estate field. It’s coming to Lee’s Summit, Missouri this October 9-10, 2015. Learn more here.
Our presenters come from around the country:
- Mike Cheney (Colorado) operates a family real estate business and serves clients in the US, Japan, and South America.
- Ross Leavitt (Oregon) develops and manages student housing.
- Jon Engleman (Iowa) is a full service real estate agent specializing in new construction, existing home inventory and multi-family investment property.
- Joe Grysban (Kansas City) runs a remodeling business.
- Don Nelson (Colorado and Kansas City) owns single family rental homes, sells wholesale, and works on fix & flips.
These speakers — and more — will share from personal experience their triumphs (and failures!) to give you practical how-to’s for launching into your own real estate venture.
Don’t miss this family-friendly, biblically-based seminar! Sign up here.