If you are a business person or have a heart for mentoring then this version of the course is for you. Each of the 16 online sessions is divided into several parts so that you can lead a group through the course. A downloadable mentor manual gives you discussion questions to ask during each section of the sessions. This is a great way to help others learn how to start a business from concept to completion with your help, encouragement, and guidance. You don’t necessarily need to be a business expert, just someone that can be the shepherd over a flock of willing participants. Over 17 hours of HD Video teaching including covering these areas:
- Why you should start a business?
- How to choose a business if you don’t know what to do
- How to legally structure your business
- Basic business accounting, budgeting, and financial profitability
- How to write a marketing plan to get customers to buy your products and services
- How to build a website for your business for little to no money
- Case study interviews with business owners and advice they have for you
- and much more
The mentor version is sold on a per-mentor basis and you have lifetime access to the course to teach to as many small groups as you wish. There is no email tutoring included with this version.
Price $10 per month/$99