Check out this new opportunity just added to the AME database of apprenticeship openings.
The Beyond Off Grid project is a unique blend of Biblical worldview documentary film, online media, and actionable training content designed to inspire and equip people to reduce their dependence on the modern system and seek true freedom by returning to the old paths of productive households and local community interdependence.
Beyond Off Grid is now open for applications to its online media and marketing intern program. This is the second internship opening available to AME families, and the first internship spots filled quickly.
- Highly motivated
- Entrepreneurial-minded people who want to learn the skills necessary to launch an online business
- Interest in online media and content production and promotion
- Available 15-20 hours a week
- Access to reliable internet
- Compensation is in terms of training, and paid compensation for performance will be considered for outstanding performers. Internship length is approximately six months
- Next intern class starts late Oct/early Nov.
- New Interns accepted during ongoing class terms, so apply anytime
Learn more at the Beyond Off Grid website here.
Past Intern Testimonials
- Caleb McDonnell (New Zealand): “Working with Jason and the team has taught me a lot about running an online business … Working remote was hard, but it honed my self-discipline, and was a good introduction to a practice that is /becoming common in our day. I highly recommend anyone wanting to take a step towards running their own online business should spend some time with Jason and the team.”
- Clay McCullough (Stilwell, KS): “The Intern Program has been a great experience for me. I have been challenged to go beyond my comfort zone and learn brand new things which will be very valuable in the coming years. Jason personally helped me learn the nitty-gritty details of Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Excel skills, Website Editing, and General Marketing principles that he has used to grow his email list during the internship by 66%. Finally, and most importantly, he has shown me how to keep a balance between family and business life; he has shown me how to create a family economy in which every single family member can be a part of something greater than themselves. He has exhibited a great Christian example of being a businessman with integrity in an unfortunately deceitful and dark world. I hope you will seriously consider becoming part of the Beyond Off Grid Intern Program.”
- Rachel Abernathy (St. Joseph, MO): “Experience teaches you what books never will, especially when it comes to writing and editing. And this internship is exactly that: experience. During the 6 months I learned valuable skills by working on actual projects…through two promotional events and many interesting presentations…all in a Christian environment. This 100% online program allowed me to connect with people from around the world, while still being flexible enough for me to work around prior commitments. This experience has been a great blessing from God and exactly what I needed…thank you Jason Matyas and Beyond Off Grid!”
- Nathaniel Duarte (Grants Pass, OR): “I had the opportunity to intern on the Beyond Off Grid film project for approximately 6 months. I got started hoping to see and experience a ‘behind-the-scenes’ look at a entrepreneurial venture. It definitely met those expectations! It was a wonderful experience to work on the various projects provided. The different tasks I was assigned provided me quite a varied experience, which I appreciated. It was a pleasure to work with Mr. Matyas and the team; I would highly recommend it to anyone!” –